- Separates two overlapping signals in the same channel into two separate channels
- Needs no information about the primary carrier other than approximate center frequency, bandwidth, and modulation type
- Needs no information about the secondary carrier or interference to be separated
- Real-time streaming separation provides both signals in their original pristine state
- Plug-and-play with your existing communications infrastructure
The Signal Separation System (GS380S) performs the function of separating two overlapping communications carriers using Glowlink’s advanced and patented CSIR™ streaming technology. The GS380S can be used to separate signals that deliberately overlap in the same frequency, separating them into two channels to be processed downstream for a variety of reception, monitoring, and analysis purposes. Armed with only the most basic information about one primary carrier (center frequency, bandwidth and modulation type), the GS380S can separate the two overlapping signals without knowing anything about the secondary carrier. It can accomplish this feat whether they are two communications carriers, or a primary carrier affected by overwhelming interference, in which case the primary carrier is sent to the receiver while the interfering signal can be stored in its pristine state for later analysis or demodulation (if modulated).