- Removes interference that changes in both its strength and characteristics over time
- Needs no information about the interference to be removed
- Real-time streaming interference removal
- Plug-and-play with your existing communications infrastructure – no changes required
- Single chassis construction for ease of transport, maintenance and logistical support
The Interference Removal System (GS380X) directly addresses noise and interference in a digitally-modulated communications carrier using Glowlink’s advanced and patented CSIR™ streaming technology. Armed with only the most basic information about the primary carrier (center frequency, bandwidth and modulation type), the GS380X removes at the digital signal processing level the signal portion that is not a part of the carrier. Inserted just prior to the receiver, the GS380X effectively removes all interference, regardless of the type of interference (hopping, burst, modulated, unmodulated, etc), from the carrier, and restores the carrier to a pristine state that can easily be demodulated despite the ongoing presence of persistent, changing and overwhelming interference on the same frequency.