GEMS is a state-of-the-art ground station infrastructure monitor and control (M&C) system. Network Managers can use GEMS to manage their communications and site facilities equipment including standard communications equipment (modems, upconverters, downconverters, HPAs, etc.) and facilities-related equipment such as HVAC and intrusion detection systems. It supports a wide range of equipment interfaces including TCP/IP, serial, GPIB, and contact closure. GEMS includes an equipment Driver Builder to synthesize new equipment drivers in minutes, and directly import SNMP-based drivers at a mouse click – with no programming experience.
- Synthesize equipment drivers using simple point-click operations (Driver Builder)
- Correlate multiple alarms to isolate the root cause (Alarm Correlator)
- Schedule equipment control tasks for easy equipment management (Scheduler)
- Intuitive, object-based interface for ease-of-use
- Seamlessly integrate with Glowlink monitoring & geolocation products
- Scalable building-block design