Satellite Access Management System (SAMS)
SAMS is a NexGen satellite capacity and link budget planning tool. It provides satellite traffic planners a tool for performing link budget analysis, performance optimizations, and network-wide performance prediction. SAMS is designed for both fixed and mobile networks including aeronautical and maritime applications. It can be used as a stand-alone link planning tool, or seamlessly integrated with Glowlink’s spectrum monitoring products.
- Plan, predict and optimize satellite link throughput and performance
- Designed for both fixed and mobile networks: including aeronautical and maritime applications
- Incorporates sophisticated link analysis and estimation technology
- Tracks transponder leases, state of health, and excess capacity (with monitoring)
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Seamlessly integrate with Glowlink monitoring products